Pulse Child Care Crew is working with a beautiful purpose built Centre in Willoughby that offers a stimulating, well resourced and safe environment for children between the ages of 2 and 5.
The position is full time and will start immediately for the right candidate. Diploma's of all levels of experience are encouraged to apply, but must be flexible and have good leadership skills. The right candidate must have confidence speaking with parents and in their ability to work as part of a team.
This centre caters for up to 43 children and is accompanied by a large, leafy and well equipped outdoor play area. The staff are dedicated to providing a program based on each child's interests, strengths and needs and are looking for someone who shares this ethos to become part of the team.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
* A Diploma of Childrens Services or equivalent (assessed by ACEQCA)
* A passionate, confident and motivated personality with a strong work ethic
* A good level of maturity with the ability to take their own initiative in their work
* A good team worker
* Two relevant teaching or student observation references
* A current Working with Children Check
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.