This is a rare and rewarding opportunity to become part of an established team at a modern, well resourced centre on the Northern beaches.
You will join a committed group of educators and be based in either the nursery or toddler room.
The position is offered over 4, 10 hour days, ideally with every Wednesday off or as a regular 5 day week.
You will be supported by an experienced centre director, be exposed to regular training, have dedicated programming time and receive a staff uniform.
Above award rates and conditions apply with a ratio of 1:4 in the nursery and 1:5 with the toddlers. The centre operates from 8am -6pm with the childrens ages currently ranging from 7mths to 5.5years. The facility is easily accessible by bus with ample street parking available.
To be considered you must:
- Hold a Children Services Qualification (Certificate 3 or Diploma)
- Possess industry experience with 0-3 year olds
- Have a valid WWCC
- Have a current First Aid, Asthma/Anaphylaxis Certificate or willing to obtain
- Have a thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, including strong programming and planning skills
- Be a positive communicator and effective problem solver
- Have the ability to be flexible, reliable and punctual
This is permanent position and our client is very keen to meet with potential candidates as soon as possible.
Please apply now by clicking the APPLY button or call Niki for further details on 9965 9444.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.