A wonderful, unique centre located in Sydney's Inner West are seeking a Diploma Educator to join their supportive team on a full-time hour basis. You would have the opportunity to work with other experienced educators, sharing all duties and documentation as a team. They are seeking an Educator with genuine passion for the Early Childhood industry and an eagerness to contribute new ideas to their program. This is a well-resourced Centre that takes pride in delivering fantastic quality care.
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive team and environment
- Attractive salary
- Preschool ages
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Leading a team to provide fantastic care
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with shared programming, planning and observations.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Early Education and care (ACECQA recognised)
- Experience in the Early Childhood industry
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong team work skills
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.