We are searching for a passionate and motivated Diploma Educator to join a strong, friendly team in a centre located in the Eastwood area. This Centre focuses on building quality relationships with children, families and the community. The staff work as a team and have off the floor programming time over a 4 day working week.
Rewards and Benefits include:
- An attractive salary package
- Fantastic Professional development opportunities
- Full time hours/ 4 days a week
- Joining a capable, supportive team
- Implement your ideas into all programming planning
Other duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with children and families
- Contribute to all programming and documentation
- Carry out daily routines with children including interactions and supervision
- Providing a happy, safe, nurturing environment by being a positive role model
- Introducing new ideas into childrens experience and planning catering to their interests
- Catering to individual children's needs
Essential Criteria include:
- A Diploma or degree in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in the industry
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team work skills
- First Aid Certificate, asthma and anaphylaxis Certificates
- A commitment to providing quality education and care
- An approachable, flexible and bubbly personality
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! Please send your application by clicking the APPLY button now.
Please call Kelly on 9965 9444 for further details about these rewarding positions.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.