Unique opportunity to join a not-for-profit service in Sydney's Inner West. The centre caters for up to 36 children per day in a homely setting close to public transport. The service is well resourced and works closely with the local community. They offer a preschool program for children aged 3-6yrs, as well as a school readiness program for children entering Kindergarten. They work above required staff:child ratios and have a supportive management team and are seeking an Educator with a genuine passion for the Early Childhood industry and with a flexible and open mind.
- Not for profit service
- School hours
- Salary sacrafice opportunities
- Preschool position
- attractive salary package
- High staff:child ratios
- Additional support educators when needed
- You will work closely with services in the local community and will be supported by an experienced management team.
- Working in a team to share daily documentation, observations and programming
- Build strong and genuine relationships with parents, children and staff
- Supervision and warm interaction with all children
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining effective communication with parents
- Completing general day to day tasks
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma of Early Education and Care
- Experience teaching children aged 3-5yrs
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to lead and mentor other educators
- Experience working closely with families and the local community
- Past experience as a nominated supervisor desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a not-for-profit company as a Diploma trained Educator
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.