An exceeding, well-established centre are looking for a Diploma Educator to join their 2-3 room and take on the 2IC position. This is an excellent opportunity to gain career progression in a leadership role, with training being offered to support you through this transition.
You will be required to work a set shift of 8:30-5:00, 5 days a week and will also be provided with many fantastic professional development opportunities including conferences and training courses.
The staff have built strong, lasting relationships with all families and children of the centre and go above and beyond to meet quality expectations. They share all roles and documentation throughout their daily routine and believe that communication is one of the most important aspects to a successful work environment.
- Access to free gym facilities
- Exceeding centre
- Above award salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-resourced centre
- Supportive team and environment
- Children and family focused
- Great community support and relationships
- On site/ Street parking
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the director on a daily basis
- Be able to step in for the director when necessary
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with your team.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Shared programming and planning
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved)
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong team work skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well- respected organisation.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.