A well respected centre is looking for a Diploma Educator to join their team,working 4 days a week with full time hours. They offer fantastic incentives and bonuses for performance and ensure professional development is readily available for all staff members.
The staff have built strong, lasting relationships with all families and children of the centre and go above and beyond to meet quality expectations. They share all roles and documentation throughout their daily routine and believe that communication is one of the most important aspects to a successful work environment.
- Work with a great organisation
- Above award salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-resourced centre
- Supportive team and environment
- Children and family focused
- Great community support and relationships
- On site/ Street parking
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Leading the preschool room and mentoring staff
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with your team.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Shared programming and planning
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved)
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong team work skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well- respected organisation.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.