Pulse Child Care Crew are searching for passionate and motivated Educators to join a strong, friendly team in a brand new centre located in the North Shore. This Centre focuses on building quality relationships with families and the community and follows a Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy. This position is full-time and will have off the floor programming time.
Other duties will include:
- Building strong relationships with children and families
- Contribute to all programming and documentation
- Carry out daily routines with children including interactions and supervision
- Providing a happy, safe, nurturing environment by being a positive role model
Rewards and Benefits include:
- An attractive salary package
- Fantastic Professional development opportunities
- On-site parking and close to public transport links
- Joining a capable, supportive team
Essential Criteria include:
- A Diploma or degree in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in the industry
- Valid Working with Childrens Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team work skills
- A commitment to providing quality education and care
- An approachable, flexible and bubbly personality
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! Please send your application by clicking the APPLY button now.
Please call Kelly on 9965 9444 for further details about these rewarding positions.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.