Pulse Child Care Crew are delighted to be working with this fantastic centre located in the Northern beaches. The successful Educator will be supported and welcomed into their centre by friendly and supportive staff, where they share ideas and workloads to create a positive environment. This centre offers wonderful learning spaces to provide children with the area to learn, grow and develop in all areas.
- Parking available
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic ratios
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities.
- Wonderful team environment
- Working in a team to share daily documentation, observations and programming
- Build strong and genuine relationships with parents, children and staff
- Supervision and warm interaction with all children
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining effective communication with parents
- Completing general day to day tasks
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Room leader experience
- Experience working with children 0-3 years
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience working closely with families and the local community
This is an excellent opportunity to join a NEW Centre
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.