As a Diploma assistant you will work as part of a successful team, contributing to program planning, assisting with the day to day running of the room and working closely with parents. You will have the choice of working in either the toddler or babies room and will work alongside an ECT and other experienced staff members.
The centre is very well resourced and has strong links to their local community. They are set in a beautiful bushland area in Seaforth and have a large outdoor area for the children to explore. They are looking for a diploma educator who has a good understanding of the EYLF and who can assist with program planning and completing portfolios.
* Opportunities for future development and career progression
* Competitive salary
* Learn from experienced staff
* Option to work a 4 day week
To be considered for this role you will require:
* Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
* Experience working with children aged 0-5yrs
* Good understanding of the EYLF and the ability to contribute to program plans
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.