We are working alongside a wonderful, well-established Centre in the Northern beaches offering a very exciting role. Licensed for 50 children, aged 2-5 years, they are searching for a motivated and knowledgeable Early Childhood Teacher to join a wonderful team working 4x10 hour shifts.
You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and standards as well as being a fantastic team player, passionate, motivated, genuine interest in the Early Childhood industry and the desire to implement new ideas to achieve the best standards and compliance.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Supportive team environment
- Paid training and support
- Above award wages
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team Building opportunities
- Monitoring rooms and ensuring quality standards are being met
- Ensuring programming and planning are up to date
- WH&S displays are present around the centre
- Bring new ideas
- Ensuring policies are up to date
- An ACECQA approved Early Childhood Degree
(New graduates with experience in the industry are encouraged to apply)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- Experience in the Early Childhood industry
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, regulations and ACECQA
- Effective ability to work in a team
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com or by clicking the APPLY link below.
Alternatively you can contact Kelly on 9965 9444 if you have any specific questions.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.