We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Cook to be part of the team in a council centre located in the Northern Beaches.
You will be responsible for preparing healthy, nutritious and tasty meals for 90 children aged 0-6 years old, while catering for all dietary/allergy requirements. You will be confident in menu planning, ordering food supplies and able to maintain a clean and tidy kitchen, although will be highly supported by the Director. Time management and safe hygiene practices are essential.
- Opportunities to implement own ideas for a creative menu
- Professional development programs available
- Supportive and friendly team
- Council centre
- Attractive salary
To be successful, candidates will need:
- Certificate in Food Handling ( Food Safety and Hygiene)
- Preferred but NOT essential To hold a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery or a
- Minimum 6 months experience cooking in a childcare centre
- A valid, paid working with children check
- Friendly and professional manner
- Available 5 days a week
- Reliable transport/close to public transport
Please APPLY below and upload your current resume highlighting your relevant qualifications and experience. Alternatively please call Pulse CCC on 99659444 and speak to Kelly for further information about the position.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.