Join our casual team as an experienced cook in Blacktown & Western Suburbs of Sydney. You will be a key piece of the puzzle, working in various child care centres and will prepare nutritious meals for children 0-6 years. You will have knowledge of allergies and cultural food requirements and be able to adapt in different settings.
Benefits of the role:
- Great hourly rate
- Flexible working days and hours
- Work at a variety of Child Care Centres
- Work/life balance
You will need:
- Certificate of Commercial Cookery or Food Handling or Menu Planning or all of the above
- Current working with children check
- Minimum 6 months experience within an early childhood service, preparing healthy, nutritious meals
- Knowledge of possible allergies and dietary requirements
- Time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently
Don't wait apply NOW! If you would like to know more please call 9965 9444 and speak to Gemma or send your updated resume to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.