We are currently working with a centre in Castle Hill who are needing a cook for a block placement starting immediately.
About the role:
You will be responsible for preparing healthy, nutritious and tasty meals for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years, while catering for all dietary/allergy requirements. You will be confident in menu planning, ordering food supplies and able to maintain a clean and tidy kitchen. Time management and safe hygiene practices are essential.
To be successful you will need:
- To hold a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery or a Certificate in Food Handling ( Food Safety and Hygiene)
- Experience cooking in a childcare centre is preferred
- A valid, paid working with children check
- Friendly and professional manner
- Available 3-5 days a week
- Reliable transport/close to public transport
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9965 9444 for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.