A fantastic centre is seeking a strong Certificate III or Diploma Educator to join their strong, supportive team for a Full-time or part-time position. This role offers a rotating roster and an opportunity to contribute your own ideas in the 2-4 year old room, as well as being supported by experienced staff and a company who offer ongoing professional development programs. The successful candidate will be required to contribute to programming and build positive relationships with children, staff and families. They have a great environment with fantastic benefits including paid lunch breaks, in-house training and ample resources.
- Paid lunch breaks
- Full-time and part-time available
- Above award salary
- Well resourced centre
- Professional development opportunities
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Working collaboratively in a team in the 2-4 room
- Strongly contribute to daily documentation and programming using the EYLF and NQF
- Support other staff
- Being committed to maintaining the high standard of care provided
- Liaise with parents and families
- Bring in own passions and interests to incorporate into the culture of the centre.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, ACECQA approved
- Experience working with Preschool children
- Excellent understanding of the EYLF and NQF
- Ability to work collaboratively with and support other staff
- Current Working With Children Check
- Hold a First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis Certificate (or willing to obtain)
To be considered for this position please APPLY below and upload your current resume highlighting your relevant qualifications and experience. Alternatively please call Pulse CCC on 99659444 and speak to Kelly for further information about the position.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.