A highly reputable company have opened a new centre in the Inner west. Due to their significant growth in capacity, they are looking for Certificate III and Diploma Educators to join their teams in both part-time and full-time roles. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a centre that offers great support and career progression.
You will be required to work a rotating roster and will also be provided with many fantastic professional development opportunities as well as above award salary and having access to free gym facilities.
The staff have built strong, lasting relationships with all families and children of the centre and go above and beyond to meet quality expectations. They share all roles and documentation throughout their daily routine and believe that communication is one of the most important aspects to a successful work environment.
- Excellent support & friendly team culture
- Great working conditions with above award pay
- Career progression opportunities & support in furthering your professional development
- On site parking & close to public transport & shops
- Access to free gym facilities
- Exceeding centre
- Well-resourced centre
- Children and family focused
- Great community support and relationships
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high standard of care through day to day interactions
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Carrying out daily duties with your team
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Shared programming and planning
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved)
- Having a genuine passion, enthusiasm and strong commitment to delivering a high standard of quality care
- Strong team work skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well- respected organisation.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.