A centre located in North Sydney are seeking a Certificate III or Diploma trained Educator to join their team in the 3-5 room. This opportunity offers many bonuses including professional development, attractive salary, monthly Roster Day Off and the fantastic support of a strong team.
You will be required to work on a full-time basis and contribute to the daily programming and documentation in the room.
Benefits of working with this centre:
- Rotating roster
- Monthly RDO
- Caring for children 2-5 years of age
- Joining a centre with great resources
- Professional development and training provided
- Street parking available
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working in a team towards a shared goal of delivering quality care
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Providing educational and challenging experiences for children aged 2-6
- Contributing to programming, planning and documentation
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Building strong and trusting relationships with families, children and staff
- Thinking outside the box, bringing new ideas.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- First aid certificate
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Experience working with children 2-6 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Confidence and initiative
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.