We are working with a beautiful, homely centre who are looking for a confident, passionate Early Childhood Assistant to join their supportive team. The successful candidate will be assisting with programming, documentation and daily engagements with children, building strong, positive relationships with children, families and staff. They have a well-resourced, large out door environment available to children that provides many learning opportunities.
- Parking available
- Close to public transport
- Monthly RDO
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic ratios
- Professional development opportunities.
- Wonderful team environment
- Working in a team to share daily documentation, observations and programming
- Build strong and genuine relationships with parents, children and staff
- Supervision and warm interaction with all children
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining effective communication with parents
- Completing general day to day tasks
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in the Industry
- Excellent understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience working closely with families and the local community
This is an excellent opportunity to join a NEW Centre
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.