Pulse Child Care Crew are working alongside a fantastic well-resourced Centre with a recently updated outdoor area. They are looking for an experienced Certificate 3 or Diploma trained Educator to work Full-time in the preschool room. You will be required to work a rotating roster with off the floor programming time to plan and program for your focus children and have experience in using online software. The successful candidate will be entitled to a monthly RDO and be part of a strong, established team who share workloads and are very open to new ideas.
- Attractive salary
- Monthly RDO
- Well-resourced centre
- Supportive team and environment
- Children and family focused
- On site parking
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Contributing in daily routines and documentation
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved)
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.