We are working with a beautiful, homely centre who are looking for a confident, passionate Early Childhood Assistant to join their supportive team. The successful candidate will be assisting the Educational leader in programming, documentation and daily engagements with children, building strong, positive relationships with children, families and staff. They have a well-resourced, large outdoor, natural environment available to children that provides many learning opportunities.
- Join a team of fantastic, supportive Educators
- Set Shifts 9-5
- 3 days a week
- Attractive salary
- caters for 2-5 year old children
- Amazing environments
- Must hold Certificate III in early Childhood Education and Care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Current Working With Children Check
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well- respected, not for profit company.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.