Become part of a successful team at this beautiful not for profit centre on the lower North Shore. Take on the role of Certificate III trained educator in the 18 months - 2.5yrs room alongside a team of experienced staff. The centre caters for a maximum of 40 children per day and has excellent links to the local community. They are very well established and run a fabulous program.
Benefits of the role:
* Not for profit centre
* Ongoing training and development
* Collaborative team environment
* Supportive and friendly staff
* Assistant educator role
To be considered for this position you will require:
* Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
* Experience working in a similar role
* Ability to contriute to program plans and help create children's portfolios
* Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates (or have the ability to obtain)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.