Pulse Child Care Crew are searching for a passionate and motivated Early Childhood Teacher to join a strong, friendly team as a Teaching Director of an exceeding Centre in North Sydney. This brand new centre focuses on building quality relationships with families and the community and follows a Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy. This position is full-time and will have off the floor Admin time.
As the Centre Director you will manage the general operations of the centre with the support and guidance of a proficient owner and administrator while working on the floor with a supportive team.
Other duties will include:
- Mentoring and guiding a committed team of educators
- Staff management, budgeting, enrolments, and liaising with the owner
- Building strong relationships with children and families
- Devising the weekly roster
- Daily routines with children
- Providing a happy, safe, nurturing environment by being a positive role model
Rewards and Benefits include:
- An attractive salary package
- Fantastic Professional development opportunities
- On-site parking and close to public transport links
- Joining a capable, supportive team
Essential Criteria include:
- A degree in Early Childhood Education
- Proven industry knowledge & past experience as a director or 2IC
- Valid Working with Childrens Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective leadership skills
- A commitment to providing quality education and care
- An approachable, flexible and bubbly personality
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed! Please send your application by clicking the APPLY button now.
Please call Kelly on 9965 9444 for further details about these rewarding positions.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.