You will be responsible for preparing healthy, nutritious and tasty meals for 100 children aged 6 weeks to 5 years, while catering for all dietary/allergy requirements. You will be confident in menu planning, ordering food supplies and able to maintain a clean and tidy kitchen. Time management and safe hygiene practices are essential. Working alongside with a Kitchen hand.
To be successful, candidates will need:
- To hold a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery or a Certificate in Food Handling ( Food Safety and Hygiene)
- Minimum 6 months experience cooking in a childcare centre
- A valid, paid working with children check
- Friendly and professional manner
- Available 5 days
- Reliable transport/close to public transport
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9965 9444 for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.