PULSE Child Care Crew is a leading education agency in Sydney, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual relief staff to a variety of before and after school care services accross Sydney. This is a great opportunity for University/ TAFE students or anyone after flexibility in their work life.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to work within a variety of before and after school care services. You will be part of a team of educators to organise a range of indoor and outdoor activities while creating a fun and safe environment for all children.
- Great hourly pay
- Regular shifts available
- Hours ranging from 7:00am-9:00am or 2:00pm-6:00pm
We are looking for people who:
- Hold a paid Working With Children Check
- Experience with working with children - volunteer work, before and after school care experience, babysitting, sports coaching, studying primary teaching etc.
- LOVE working with primary school age children (5-12 years)
- Are energetic and enthusiastic!
- Have fantastic communication skills
If you would like to find out more, please call Grace on 9965 9444or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.