Are you personable and work effectively in team environments?
Do you demonstrate initiative when required and follow routine and programmes?
Do you have an early education qualification?
PULSE Child Care Crew is a leading education agency in Sydney, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual relief staff to some of the most highly regarded community based, council run and private Childcare centres throughout the Sutherland/ St George Shire. There is also the oppunituity to pick up Before & After School Care work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Completed Certificate III in Children Services, Diploma of Children Services or Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis management
- An up-to-date CV outlining relevant experience
- 2 contactable referees from the Childcare industry including one Centre/Kindergarten Manager.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- Positive work environment, making a real difference
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Experienced applicants and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.