Come and join the team at Pulse Child Care Crew! We are currently looking for Childcare Cooks to join our Casual team in the Hills District.
As a member of our casual team you will play an important part in feeding young children in early learning centres around your area. Your days will vary as you get to meet and interact with different educators and children each day.
What's in it for you:
- Flexibility of days
- Stay close to home
- Variety of settings
- Meet new people
- Casual pay rates
- Your own dedicated consultant to support you in your career goals
You will need:
- Certificate of Commercial Cookery or Food Handling or Menu Planning or all of the above
- Current working with children check
- Minimum 6 months experience within an early childhood service, preparing healthy, nutritious meals
- Knowledge of possible allergies and dietary requirements
- Time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently
- Reliable transport/close to public transport
Come and join the team today. Apply now or email your CV to Gemma Williams: email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.