Are you personable and work effectively in team environments?
Do you demonstrate initiative when required and follow routine and programmes?
Do you have an early education qualification?
PULSE Child Care Crew is a leading education agency in Sydney, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual relief staff to some of the most highly regarded community based, council run and private Childcare centres throughout the Western suburbs of Sydney. Working mostly with the Before & After School Sector but all qualifications are encouraged to apply. Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working with School aged Children - Swim instructors, sport coaches, babysitters, youth leaders, life savers etc. are encouraged to apply!!
- Paid WWCC
- Child Protection Certificate will be highly desirable!
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis management
- An up-to-date CV outlining relevant experience
- 2 contactable child-related referees
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- Positive work environment, making a real difference
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Experienced applicants and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume to Ellie on email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.