Are you a university student looking for work around your commitments?
Are you looking for a change in your career with Flexible hours?
Look no further!
PULSE Child Care Crew is a leading education agency in Sydney, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual relief staff to some of the most highly regarded community based, council run and private Childcare centres throughout Sydney. If you have had experience in a Before and After school setting or are looking for some experience within the industry apply now!
- Experience working with School aged Children - Swim instructors, sport coaches, babysitters, youth leaders, life savers etc. are encouraged to apply!!
- Paid WWCC
- Child Protection Certificate will be highly desirable!
- Current first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis management
- An up-to-date CV outlining relevant experience
- 2 contactable child-related referees
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- Positive work environment, making a real difference
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
If you are looking to expand your knowledge and gain more experience, and feel like this role would suit your lifestyle. Apply now!
Please send your resume to Ellie at email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.