PULSE Child Care Crew is a leading education agency in Sydney, supplying highly motivated and reliable casual relief staff to some of the most highly regarded community based, council run and private Childcare centres throughout Sydney. This is a great opportunity for University/ TAFE students or anyone after flexibility in their work life.
- Great hourly pay
- Regular shifts available
- Hours ranging from 7:00am-9:00am or 2:00pm-6:00pm
We are looking for people who:
- Hold a paid Working With Children Check
- Experience with working with children - volunteer work, before and after school care experience, babysitting, sports coaching, studying primary teaching etc.
- LOVE working with primary school age children (5-12 years)
- Are energetic and enthusiastic!
- Have fantastic communication skills
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis or Child Protection Certificates - highly desirable!
You will be part of a team of educators to organise a range of indoor and outdoor activities remembering to create a fun and safe environment for all children.
If you would like to find out more, please call Grace on 9965 9444or send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.