Our client is part of a well established organisation, located in Northern Beaches. They offer a beautiful before and after school care service for up to 162 children. Commencing immediately, they are seeking a business Director to lead their service and assist with the administration and compliance side of overseeing the running of the centre.
Working an off the floor full time position, with the expectation to assist on the floor between the regular attendance hours of 7am-9am and 3pm-6pm when necessary.
Key Responsibilities include:
Benefits and Rewards:
- Overseeing and preparing for Assessment and Rating
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation and communicate any changes to management and staff
- Manage all administration and oversee the running of the centre with compliance.
- Meet with management regularly and provide detail reports of current and future activities and issues.
- Off the floor opportunity
- An attractive salary package
- Excellent resources and facilities
- A very committed, happy team environment
- Professional support and opportunity for career progression
To be successful you will have:
- An ACECQA approved Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A current Working with Children's Check
- Previous experience in a Coordinator, 2IC type role
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and relevant rules and regulations
- Proven understanding of the OSHC curriculum
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to be a respected leader and positive role model
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the "Apply" button to send your resume or call the office on 99659444 for further details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.