This before and after school centre is a community based service on the North Shore.
An exciting opportunity has come available for someone seeking part time or full time work in before and after school care. This role is extremely flexible with days and shifts so would be perfect for university students.
- Shift times 7:30-9:15 and 3:15-6:00 during school term
- Flexible roster
- You will be part of a team of educators to organise a range of indoor and outdoor activities whilst creating a fun safe environment for all children.
- Experience with working with children - volunteer work, before and after school care experience, babysitting, sports coaching, studying primary teaching etc. (ideal)
- LOVE working with primary school age children (5-12 years)
- Are energetic and enthusiastic!
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Must hold or willing to obtain paid Working With Children Check
Click APPLY now if this sounds like you. If you would like to find out more, please call Grace on 9965 9444 or send your resume through to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.