Work with children aged 5-12yrs in a before and after school care enviornment. Regular work available across The Hills District. Experience working with children and excellent communication skills are essential. Assist with after school care activities and daily sport. At Pulse CCC we are able to work around your schedule. If you are currently studying or just looking for a few hours work per day we can help! Shifts are generally between 7-9am and/or 2.30-6pm.
- Regular casual work available
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Experience a range of centres
- Work with children aged 5-12yrs
- Flexible hours and days available
Essential qualifications and Experience
- Cleared WWCC for NSW
- Experience working with children aged 5-12yrs
- Candidates with experience in sport coaching will be highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
APPLY below and upload a recent resume or call Pulse CCC on 9965 9444 for more information
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.