We are a privately-owned business who operate Long Day Care and OOSH centres in the Ryde area. We pride ourselves on providing high quality early childhood education for families who rely on us to care for their children.
you will be required to work 32.5 hours which offers great job security consisting on Before and After School Care and Long Day Care in the school holidays. Split shifts of 7:00-9:30am and 2:30pm-6pm will allow a fantastic work/life balance.
- Attractive salary,
- Job Security
- Roster Days Off
- Flexible working arrangement
- Fun, happy working environment
- Current working with children's check & clearance
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Previous experience working with children 5 - 12 years old.
- Current First aid certificate
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis training
- Current Child Protection training
Skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills.
- Use initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead a team.
- Ability to work with children in all situations, group and one to one.
- Ability to make decisions based on qualification, experience and knowledge.
- Ability to motivate others, be persuasive, organised, calm in a noisy environment and in the face of pressure, is flexible and committed.
- To provide a calm, inviting environment that the children enjoy.
- To demonstrate an understanding and work in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Law.
- To follow educational programs, that fosters children's needs, strengths and interests. To be willing to further your knowledge, training and skills in the childcare field.
This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful, supportive centre.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.