A well respected company is looking for Early Childhood Educators of all qualifications to join their team at a brand new Centre opening in the Eastern Suburbs. These positions are full time roles and offer fantastic professional development opportunities, catering for a range of individual needs and strengths.The staff are offered amazing bonuses and are well looked-after by an owner who has been in the industry for over 20 years, valuing the needs and appreciating the dedication of their staff, trying to go above and beyond to cater for families, staff and children.
The Educators share all daily duties and documentation throughout their routines and believe that communication is one of the most important aspects to a successful work environment. The centre will reflect the Reggio Emilia approach and programming will be flexible to how the Educators decide on presenting it.
- Join a team in a new Centre
- Be part of a great organisation
- Above award salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-resourced centre
- Supportive team and environment
- Children and family focused
- Great community support and relationships
- On site/ Street parking
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong, positive relationships with families and children
- Maintaining a happy, collaborative team environment
- Collaborating with your new team to build strong dynamics
- Carrying out daily duties with your team.
- Implementing quality practices throughout the centre
- Shared programming and planning
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Certificate III, Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care (ACECQA approved)
- Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high quality early childhood education and care
- Strong team work skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Current First-Aid certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children Check
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well- respected organisation.
APPLY today by uploading an up-to-date resume outlining your relevant skills and experience.
For more information about the position please call Kelly on 9965 9444
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.