Are you a Registered Nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in Victoria? Pulse Nursing Australia can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses where you will have the opportunity to be part of an environment that encourages professional and personal growth as well as further training and career development.
Successful candidates will be:
- Registered Nurse with 12 months clinical experience within aged care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have a positive and professional attitude
- Current AHPRA
- 2 recent clinical referees
- Current police record and Working with Children Check
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Pulse nurse fob watch
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Fast track registration
- Free online training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Weekly payroll service
- Nurse referral scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.