Requirements to work in the UK as a Speech therapist

In order to work in the UK you will need:

  • A minimum of 18 months post graduate work experience.
  • Valid Work Visa e.g.
    - British Passport and European Passport
    - Youth Mobility Visa
    - Ancestral Visa Spousal Visa
  • UK Professional registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (Please allow six months processing time to obtain the professional registration)
  • Compliant Pulse registration paperwork

Applying for a UK Visa

There are a number of UK visas available to Commonwealth citizens wishing to live and work in the UK. :

Your circumstances will determine which visa is best for you: :

  • In most instances you will need to apply for your UK visa from a country of which you are a citizen or permanent resident
  • Your original passport is required for the entire application and you will need to remain in your home country while the application is processing

We can assist you with:

  • Your UK professional registration, so that you’re ready to work quickly
  • Visas and the mobilisation process for your reassurance and confidence
  • Opening a UK Bank Account
  • Obtaining your fast tracked National Insurance Number, allowing you to work
  • UK tax advice (how to claim your flights & UK accommodation as a tax deduction*)
  • A job search undertaken by us, to your specific requirements
  • Pre-departure assistance from one of our advisors based in your country of origin

To register to work in the UK, complete the form below: