Speech and language therapy
Pulse is a leading recruiter of high quality speech and language therapists for both the NHS and private healthcare sector. Our speech and language therapists have access to the widest selection of temporary and permanent UK opportunities and receive excellent rewards and benefits.
Every day we place professionals such as paediatric speech and language therapists, adult speech and language therapists and adult dysphagia speech therapists, covering a number of specialities including: stroke and neurological disorders, head, neck and oesophageal cancer, anatomical disorders, psychological and anxiety-related problems, post serious illness and surgery.
To join our team contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
We appreciate what it takes to be a successful speech and language therapist and we’ll partner with you to find a position appropriate to your training and experience. Our recruitment team has extensive experience and work hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to meet them.
Our speech and language therapists benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated team focused on speech and language therapy
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
- Expert training, support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service around the clock
- Open and honest communication
- Working with an agency with a reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.