Pulse is a leading recruiter of high-calibre physiotherapists for NHS hospitals and private healthcare organisations. We have the widest choice of temporary and permanent UK opportunities allowing all our physiotherapists to benefit from excellent rewards and recognition.
We have a range of physiotherapy positions involving caring for the elderly, paediatrics, rehabilitation, musculoskeletal and women’s health. The type of jobs we offer candidates are: acute medical physiotherapist, falls physiotherapist, orthopaedic physiotherapist, senior inpatient physiotherapist, neuro physiotherapist, learning disabilities physiotherapist, intermediate care physiotherapist, hand therapy physiotherapist, elderly rehab physiotherapist, community physiotherapist and stroke physiotherapist.
Contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team partners with you to find a position appropriate to your training and experience, and they'll work hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to meet them.
All our physiotherapists benefit from:
- A dedicated team focused solely on placing physiotherapists
- Access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent vacancies across the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards CPD
- Expert training
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.