Pulse is a recruiter of high-calibre occupational therapists for the NHS, community, social services and leading private healthcare organisations, across the UK.
Every day we place people into a wide range of roles, from community occupational therapists to acute medical occupational therapists, neuro rehab occupational therapists, rapid response occupational therapists, orthopaedic occupational therapists, stroke occupational therapists, paediatric occupational therapists and mental health occupational therapist jobs.
Contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
Our recruitment team recognises the skills required to become a successful occupational therapist and uses this insight to find a position appropriate to your training and experience. We work hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to achieve them.
All our occupational therapists benefit from:
- A dedicated team focused solely on placing occupational therapists
- Access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent vacancies across the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards CPD
- Expert training
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
A team you can rely on
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service. To read more about our awards, click here.
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.