Pulse is a recruiter of high-calibre dietitians for NHS hospitals, clinics and private practices. We find the right opportunities for professionals like you, who have experience of working with conditions such as kidney disease, food allergies, eating disorders and diabetes.
Contact us or register now.
Why choose Pulse?
We recognise the importance of clinical skills as well as the competencies required to be a successful dietitian. You need to have the ability to translate scientific and medical decisions relating to food and health, while also supporting individuals of all ages with dietary needs.
The team will work hard to understand your career aspirations and help you make the best decisions to meet them.
All our dietitians benefit from:
- A dedicated team focused solely on placing dietitians
- Access to the widest choice of temporary and permanent vacancies across the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- Daily payroll
- Rewards for recommending friends
- Access to childcare vouchers
- A responsible and reliable service around the clock
- Secure online access to payslips and work history
- A points reward system when you register and work, with financial contributions towards CPD
- Expert training
- Guaranteed hours
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
A team you can rely on
We’re passionate about the quality of our people and proud of the services we provide.
We're pleased to have been awarded approved supplier status by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), HealthTrust Europe (HTE) and the London Procurement Partnership (LPP). These awards recognise our commitment to supply highly qualified candidates, provide assurance on our quality and compliance, and acknowledge our excellent levels of service.
To read more about our awards, click here.