Pulse is currently working with one of the UK’s leading providers of clinical research to support the country-wide testing programme of UK households for COVID-19 infection and immunity. We are now seeking proactive and hardworking candidates to rapidly undertake the collection of swabs from households who have agreed to take part in this nationwide project.
Although location stated in this advert is Birmingham, we are looking for a multitude of candidates to cover various parts of the UK. Please see other advertisements or call our team for more information.We are looking for committed and flexible staff who will support this ongoing project for as long as required.
Full training and equipment will be provided when starting this role.
Please note for this role you can also be working/qualified in any of the below professions:
- Support Worker
- Care Worker
- Assistant Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist / Psychologist
- Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist / Speech Therapist
- Healthcare Worker / HCA
- Nursing Assistant
To be eligible for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Have availability for at least 5 days a week (this can include weekends)
- Hold a valid DBS dated within the last 3 years
- Be a car driver with access to a car and willing to obtain business car insurance
- Have a healthcare or social care qualification/background
- Have excellent communication skills and a passion for healthcare and research
Due to high levels of interest in these roles, please only apply if you meet this criteria.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be ongoing whilst the research continues.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.