Pulse is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a Stroke Service based within an NHS Trust. This NHS trust is a large trust servicing North London, Essex and Hertfordshire, providing both Community and Mental healthcare. The service is looking for an advanced Occupational Therapist (OT), therefore the suitable candidate will need to be able to work independently at a Band 7 level.
The role is available to start as soon as possible and is currently open ended. The role requires someone to work Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm totally 37.5 hours per week.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within a stroke service, providing stroke rehabilitation.
Additional duties within this role will include:
- Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
- Help to develop skills
- Increase range of motion
- Providing support and advice to carers and family members
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within a Stroke service
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.