A rewarding opportunity has become available for a Band 6 or 7 Speech and Language Therapist with Learning Disabilities experience to join a fantastic NHS community team based in South London.
This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 2 months, with a likelihood of extension.
The successful SLT will mainly be required to work within a community team, providing assessment and treatment to a caseload of adults with a range of mild to complex learning disabilities.
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- 3 years minimum of post graduate experience
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Previous learning disabilities experience
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.