Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join a community learning disabilities team within a well-established NHS trust in Manchester. This position is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible working full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
You will be responsible for assessing clients in the community for their communication and Dysphagia needs.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Experience working within a community setting
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities and Dysphagia
Duties within this role will include:
- Monitor progress against outcome focused care plans and discharge when appropriate
- Providing specialist communication assessments to support legal process and inform judiciary
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.