Our Client’s have an opportunity for a Band 5/6 Permanent Speech and Language Therapist, The role is based in Northamptonshire Monday – Friday, 9-5, 37.5 hours per week, ASAP – Permanent Basis.
The successful candidate will be required to do all or some of the following:
• The post holder will provide regular input into the neuro-rehabilitation services within their defined geographical location.
• Professional Responsibilities:
• To maintain clinical and non-clinical standards and work within policy frameworks (e.g. Professional, Company, HCPC, and RCSLT).
• To maintain up to date HCPC and RCSLT registration
• To maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation, national and local policies and issues in relation to acquired brain injury, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty safeguards.
• To maintain up to date and accurate case notes in line with RCSLT professional standards and group policies.
• To contribute to the development and maintenance of professional standards of practice, through active participation in internal and external CPD training and development packages, this to include opportunities
• for regular clinical supervision.
• To use specialist clinical knowledge to inform service/policy development, as appropriate
• To disseminate and cascade newly acquired knowledge to other team members.
• To be accountable for own professional action and recognise own professional boundaries, seeking advice as appropriate.
• To work flexibly in order to meet and prioritise the complex demands of a specialist environment including unpredictable events, deadlines, frequent interruptions and urgent situations which may arise.
• To deal sensitively and effectively with initial complaints, this to help prevent escalation of these where possible.
In return Pulse can offer:
-Competitive rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Red Letter Day vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.