Our Clients are looking for a Band 6 Outpatients Speech and Language Therapist based in North Yorkshire.
Available to start ASAP for 2 Months Initially. Monday –Friday, 9-5, 37.5 hours per week,
The successful candidate will be required to have all or some of the following:
• Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapy skills
• Experience seeing adult clients with communication and swallowing problems for assessment and treatment
• Dysphagia trained
• Car driver and have own car to use for community visits
• S1 trained
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Great rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.