An opportunity has arisen for a Band 7 ALD Speech and Language Therapist. The role will be based in London.
Starting 31st October for 4 Months Initially with a possible extension the working hours are Part time, Monday –Friday flexible.
The successful candidate will be required to drive as this role is based in the community, and also require the following
• Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapy skills
• Experience seeing adult clients in an Acute setting
• Assessment and treatment
• Must be competent to treat tracheostomy patients.
• Stroke Rehab experience.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.