Our clients are currently looking for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist. The role will be based in Cambridgeshire.
Starting ASAP for 2 Months with a possible extension the working hours are full time, Monday –Friday
The successful candidate will be required to have all or some of the following:
• Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapy skills
• Experience seeing adult clients in an Acute setting
• Assessment and treatment
• Dysphagia trained
• Ideally be competent to treat Tracheostomy patients.
• Neuro Rehab experience
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Great rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Opportunity to increase net pay through one of our payroll options. We have dedicated teams to help you with your choice.
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.