Pulse is currently recruiting this amazing opportunity for a new or recently qualified Speech and Language Therapist to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in Kent. You will be working alongside a professional senior practitioner, gaining specialist experience working with ASC and learning difficulties in a day school setting.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible, offering Fulltime hours for a permanent basis.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £25-£31 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working with dysphagia patients
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Skills and experience required:
As a qualified Speech and Language Therapist, the following criteria is essential:
• Recognised and relevant Speech & Language Therapy degree with HCPC registration
• Experience of working with children and/or ASD, although not essential
• Knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application
• Knowledge of sensory differences
• Good communication including relationship, analytical and judgement skill
What can we offer you?
• Support with CPD and professional registration costs
• Company pension scheme and benefits
• A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.