Our client, a newly expanded as an academy trust with an Outstanding Ofsted rating, are seeking to recruit an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join their friendly and successful Therapy team. This role is based within Surrey and is located just a 5-minute walk from the nearest train station.
The successful candidate will provide a non-residential, stimulating learning environment for students/pupils across a wide range of diagnoses including moderate/severe/and profound learning disabilities, Autism, physical disabilities, mental health and additional diagnoses.
You will work closely with teaching staff, helping to integrate therapy and learning objectives, as well as instructing and supporting teaching staff in delivering therapy programmes/groups and use of specialised equipment.
If this sounds like your next job, please apply using the form below.
• Line management and clinical supervision
• A programme of continuing professional development
• Supportive and enthusiastic team
• Opportunities to develop skills and competencies in working with students with a range of ages and diagnoses within the academy
• 40 days holiday to be taken outside term time
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.